Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Homecoming Crowns

Ok so believe it or not I am running for Homecoming Queen this year at ETSU with Hunter Smith. I have found that there is nothing but PR when it comes to campaigns. I have tried to think of many different ways to make Hunter and I stand out from the rest. I found a really awesome website called xtranormal.com where I was able to make a video for the campaign. I was able to write the script, pick the characters, pick the setting, and pick their gestures. I thought this was just a really cool opportunity and people love videos.



Katie Garren & Hunter Smith Homecoming King & Queen
by: zkkhg2








Also, facebook is a huge benefit for a campaign You can create as many status changes, pages, groups, etc. and send it to anyone. I created a page for Hunter and I and an event as well. For our event page, have invited everyone from ETSU and we plan on sending a link out to vote.http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=262933387077765#!/event.php?=eid262933387077765



For our group we decided to invite everyone at ETSU, friends, and family as more of a support page. This is where we have posted out bios, pictures, and other campaign materials.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Katie-Garren-and-Hunter-Smith-ETSU-Homecoming-King-and-Queen/289920947703750?notif_t=page-new-likes



I designed our flier on photoshop using the knowledge I have gained from my PR Pubs class. I used fall tones to showcase the time of year and made our name very bold and noticable!


You can vot for us, Katie Garren and Hunter Smith for Homecoming King and Queen by going to the ETSU website. We would really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool and I got your email so I voted for you when I usually don't vote on those things :).

    ReplyDelete